WNC & DDT [KO-D: Omega vs. Nakazawa] results for February 28, 2013
WNC, 2/28/2013 [Thu] @ Shinjuku FACE
(1) Rionne McAvoy’s Debut Match: Rionne McAvoy vs. Yoshihiro Doguchi
◆Winner: McAvoy () with a Modified Neck Lock.
(2) Lin Byron & El Hijo del Pantera vs. Jiro Kuroshio & Yun Gang Chul
◆Winner: Pantera () following a Swanton Bomb on Kuroshio.
~ Lin declared herself as the next challenger for Shuri and the WNC Women’s belt.
(3) Shinose Sanjushichi & Hiroki Maruse vs. Koji Doi & Masaya Takahashi
◆Winner: Masaya () with a German Suplex Hold on Murase.
(4) Takuya Kito vs. “fake” Takuya Kito
◆Winner: Takuya Kito () with a Modified Camel Clutch.
~ It was announced that Starbuck will particpate on the 3/31 for the double (day and night) shows at Shinjuku FACE.
~ Lin Byron will face Makoto, in the afternoon, to determine the next challenger for Shuri later that night.
~ Ivan Markov from Russia will also be participating on the show, at least his name was on the poster.
(5) Yusuke Kodama & YO-HEY vs. Shu & Kei Brahman
◆Winner: YO-HEY () via foul, Kei.
(6) AKIRA, Shuri & Emil Sitoci vs. TAJIRI, Makoto & Zeus
◆Winner: Zeus () following a Chokeslam to AKIRA.
~ Emil attacked AKIRA with a chair shot. Emil originally aimed to join the ranks of SYNAPSE, but that is obviously not the case now.
~ Emil stated that he wants a WNC title match against AKIRA.
DDT “KO-D Openweight Championship One Match Show”, 2/28/2013 [Thu] 19:30 @ Shin-Kiba 1st RING
(1) KO-D Openweight Championship Last Man Standing Match: [44th Champion] Kenny Omega vs. [Challenger] Michael Nakazawa
◆Winner: Omega (35:59) with Katayoku no Tenshi (One-Winged Angel).
~ 3rd Successful Defense.
~ Shigehiro Irie has the next title match against Omega on 3.20.
DDT “Judgement 2013″, 3/20/2013 [Wed] 12:00 @ Korakuen Hall in Tokyo
(-) KO-D Openweight Championship Match: [44th Champion] Kenny Omega vs. [Challenger] Shigehiro Irie
~ 4th Defense.